Hello December and you Readers!
It’s been a whopper of a year and I’m proud that I survived it! I’m elated that it’s December, not just because it’s my birthday month but also because I adore how much happier most people seem around this time and I wonder if it has something to do with the annual leave that’s scheduled along with Christmas bonuses 😉
Being my December, it has even inspired me to blog for the first time in months. I know, I know, I promised to keep in touch, but life got in the way with new priorities pursuant to my relocation.
2016 came with mammoth challenges, globally, but it wasn’t without it’s blessings either. To welcome December, I thought I’d give you bite sized ideas of things to do during your annual leave (cannot wait for mine to start!) to keep you entertained.
The first idea is below – a Segway Gliding Tour:) Enjoy!
Sometimes we get caught in the rut of routine but I always try to do new fun stuff, so I will try to keep the options off the beaten path in future posts.
Take a Segway Tour at Moses Mabida Stadium Segway Gliding Tours on one of these exciting Tours with an experienced, fun-filled tour guide leading the way.
- ♦Stadium Tour: Effortlessly glide up into the Stadium, visiting every hot spot; views of historic victories and picture perfect photo opportunities. If you’re lucky you may just see someone taking on the Big Rush Jump during your short break. Moving on to the Train Station and People’s Park for a blissful glide or a safe race against your friends and family.
- ♦Beach Tour: Enjoy a tranquil glide along Durban’s Golden mile to the Circus-Circus beach cafe. Enjoy a few fun facts the Tour Guide may have about Durban’s stretch of beauty, whilst taking in the captivating sites of Durban’s sands and ocean breeze. Picture perfect opportunities as you glide down the Bay of Plenty pier – giving you panoramic views of this Majestic Ocean and spectacular “Golden Mile”. Extend your beach tour by opting for our USHAKA GLIDE, taking you to the very end of this Mile of Gold.
- Experience both the majesty of the world famous Moses Mabhida Stadium as well as the sights and sounds that Durban has to offer along Durban’s Golden Mile beach front. Tours range from 45 minutes to full 2 hours of Segway Smiles.
- Please contact Segway Gliding Tours for more information.
- Contact Person: Maia Gouws
Contact number: +27 31 303 4534
Mobile: +27 78 458 0055
Email address: email@example.com
Role: Public Relations & Office Manager
Location: Segway Head Office Moses Mabhida Stadium
LOOK OUT FOR
ROOF TOP NIGHT MARKET – MUSGRAVE CENTRE
Food , Craft & Live Music
Dates: 2nd and 16th December 2016
Venue: Parking Level 5, Musgrave Centre
Time: 5:00pm to 09:30pm
Old Mutual Music at The Lake “Christmas Open Air Cinema & Market”
At Durban Botanic Gardens on Saturday, 3rd December 2016.
It’s a Christmas themed festival of acoustic music, craft traders from the Shongweni Farmers Market and Open Air Cinema.
R90.00 early-bird sales / R100.00 on-the-day sales
R40.00 for kids aged 8 – 12 years / under 8 free
Available from Webtickets or at the Information Office at the Gardens.
From personal experience, the best memories are made when exploring beyond what we know. Go forth, explore and experience.
All my best,