The 6th Annual International “Great Cloth Diaper Change” #GCDC16 is taking place on Saturday 23 April 2016 at The Riverside Hotel Conference Centre, Durban North at the all-new “Naturally, Baby!” Expo!
The Great Cloth Diaper Change is a worldwide event where in more than 8000 international locations, moms celebrate the switch from disposal nappies to cloth nappies – making the environment a friendlier place to live. The change will take place at 11h00 local time around the world.
This year the Durban event will consist of not only the International Great Cloth Diaper Change, but a market for eco-friendly families wanting the latest in eco-friendly home and beauty products, toys, clothing, food and of course cloth nappies. A spectacular line up of speakers on topics ranging from cloth nappies and baby massage, to yoga and healthy eating is planned. A dedicated soft play section will be available for your little ones and you will be able to browse through exhibitors with the latest in eco-friendly and trendy hipster 2016 requirements.
Save the date and reserve your exhibition stand for the “Naturally, Baby!” expo incorporating The Great Cloth Diaper Change.
• Date: Saturday 23 April 2016
• Exhibition and market times:
o Saturday 23 April: open 09h00 – close 17h00
• Venue: The Riverside Hotel – Durban North
• Free on site secure parking
• We are expecting 750 Visitors through the door
• Set up date will be from 6h30 on the 23 April 2016
• A detailed list of speakers will be released by 25 March 2016
• All stands are reserved on a first book first reserve basis and the show floorplan will be released 7 days prior to the event.
• Entrance fee for the public will be R30.00 per entrant, children under 6 free.
Event Exhibitor Costs
• 3.6sqm: R250 bring your own table and chair plus white cloth (limited space available)
• 6 square metres : R500 include 1x trestle table, white cloth, 1x chair
• 12 square metres : R1000 include 2x trestle tables, white cloth, 2x chair
• Food Vendors: R500 includes 1x trestle table, white cloth, 1x chair
• Electrical plug point: EXTRA R100
• Shell Scheme: R2000 extra
We have a strict payment plan due to being let down by some previous exhibitors. Please see below the payment structures and dates of these payments. To secure your stand full payment is to be paid on date of invoice together with booking sheets emailed through to email@example.com;
• Full payment on date of invoice
Due to the fact that we pay for all the events up front, the following cancellation policies now apply:
• If an exhibitor cancels 30 days or less from the date of the event, a 50% deposit will be forfeited.
Disclaimer: Doing Durban is not affiliated with this event in any way – this post is simply for information purposes. Information provided by the Durban Events Company co-ordinating the event. Kindly direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org